You have a busy life. You hate to clean. You realize every moment of this short life is precious. You appreciate win-win situations. Your idea of a weekend at the Lake means lots of boat time and little-to-no Time indoors. You don’t want to spend a ton of money to have waterfront property. You would like your investment to make money when you’re not using it.
You should consider condo living!! Here are my top 5 Perks to Condo Living at Lake Martin:
1. No yard Work: Condos have “community amenities” that are shared equally by every condo owner. These usually include yard, entrance, pool and common area maintenance. Everyone pays Homeowner Association (HOA) dues, so every condo is paying a portion for the niceties everyone enjoys. This is really appealing to owners that want to dart in, enjoy the lake, and leave without spending time in the yard, cleaning the pool, or changing light bulbs at the entrance.
2. Time to slow down: Relax...the hustle and bustle of city life is behind you. Walk into the simple life: one-level open floor plans mean efficiency and usually equate to non-cluttered spaces. Lake living has no requirements. But we recommend a fridge full of comfort food, comfy linens and games, books, puzzles and magazines. This is your escape. You can almost stretch time in a condo.
3. Easy to furnish — Who cares if it matches? This is where every hand-me-down sofa, pub table and cheap piece of art should retire! Small spaces can manage larger and fewer furniture pieces. The key to decorating your condo is keeping it cozy...blankets, soft linens, and things that will encourage a relaxed atmosphere (Pinterest, how to furnish a guest bedroom)
4. Instant community: You immediately have things in common with your neighbors when you purchase a condo.
The commute, floor plans, boat rides, and sunset scenery.
It’s a great way to stay connected and make friends while still enjoying the privacy of ownership.
5. Easily accessible: walk-out (main-level) units usually boast zero stairs from the parking lot to the waterfront. Most Lake Martin condo complexes are close to restaurants or shopping.
Most complexes have boat slips and boardwalk parking, and/or a boat ramp to launch your vessel into the water on site. Some condos have storage rooms for lake toys...other’s additional storage units in the parking lot you can lease or buy. This is simple living, at your fingertips
Paige Patterson is a Realtor with Lake Martin Voice Realty, specializing in luxury waterfront properties at Lake Martin, AL.